Helping children and adults learn to breathe, eat, speak, move, and BE WELL.
At Minnetonka Pediatric Therapy Center (MPTC), it is expected that all patients, families, caregivers, visitors, and employees ensure a safe, professional and respectful environment.
MPTC employee commitments:
We will conduct ourselves professionally in our work with the highest regard for our patients, families, and visitors. We will hold ourselves and each other accountable for appropriate behavior and be part of the solution.
Responsibilities and behavior expectations for employees and visitors:
• All parents, families, caregivers and visitors should follow visitor policies.
• Anyone with the following symptoms must stay home: fever, upper respiratory infection, dermatitis, gastrointestinal symptoms or exposure to communicable diseases.
• Clothing is required. Clothing with obscene language is not allowed.
• Everyone should show respectful and considerate behavior that does not create a risk, disruption, or threat to others.
• Disruptive language is prohibited. This includes language that is:
• Possession or use of drugs, tobacco in any form, or alcohol on MPTC property is prohibited.
• Physical violence is prohibited and will result in being escorted out immediately.
• Weapons are prohibited on MPTC property and will result in being escorted out immediately.
• Consent is required for photography or recordings of employees, visitors, and patients.
If conduct does not promote a safe environment, the individual will be required to leave. If you have questions about the commitment to a safe environment, please ask to speak to the Executive Director or Clinical Director.