1. Price: Based on 2 adult occupants and children under age 12. Additional occupants over the age of 12 are permitted subject to the management’s approval and will be charged an additional fee. Fees for each additional adult RV occupant over 2 or each adult visitor staying beyond 3 days are: $3/day, $15/week, and $50/month.
2. Visitors: Permitted up to 3 days a month. Visitors desiring to stay beyond 3 days are permitted, but are subject to management approval and will be charged an additional fee as above.
3. Monthly Guest Payments: Invoiced and billed on the 1st or the 15th of each month. If the payment has not been received within 5 days, then the guest will pay a late payment penalty charge in the amount of $10 per day until payment is made in full. Monthly payments will not be prorated at the time of move-out and are non-refundable.
4. Security Deposit: A deposit of $150 is required at the time of move-in for monthly guests. Deposit refunds will be issued within 30 days after all bills are reviewed and the site has been inspected.
5. Utilities & Amenities: Guests will pay for electricity based on the monthly meter reading at the same rate paid by the park management (currently 10 cents per kWh) to their electricity provider. This payment will be invoiced and is due with the monthly guest payment. Water and complementary Wi-Fi access is included. Wi-Fi speed is typically streaming speed, but speed is not guaranteed, especially during peak usage times. Internet services may only be used for lawful purposes. Cable TV, Internet, and telephone services are available from other providers.
6. Quiet Time: 8pm-7am- Because many of our guests must wake up early to get to work, our quiet time does begin early at 8pm. Any noise that is considered annoying or offensive by the park management is not permitted. This would include (but is not limited to) loud music, motorcycles, car mufflers, and barking dogs. Profane language is not permitted.
7. Generators: Not permitted unless needed for power outages or emergencies.
8. Parking & Vehicles: Provided for 1 RV and 1 Vehicle. Second vehicles may be permitted, but cannot park or extend into the street or main driveways within the park or on the grass. More than 2 vehicles are permitted only by prior arrangement with management. Live Oak RV Park does not guarantee space for extra vehicles. These vehicles/trailers must be registered and will be parked in designated parking overflow areas. There will be a $30 per month per vehicle fee. No major auto or other vehicle repair is permitted in the park.
9. Speed limit: Maximum Speed is 5 mph.
10. Firearms: The recreational use of firearms (including BB guns, air rifles, and bows and arrows) and fireworks are not permitted.
11. ATVs: The recreational use of ATVs, go-carts, golf-carts, etc. is not permitted.
12. Fires: Recreational fires may not burn on the ground. Instead, all recreational fires must be held in a container such as a cast iron fire pit, chiminea, cement block fire pit, or other similar container, and shall be constantly attended until the fire is extinguished. At least one portable fire extinguisher or other on-site fire-extinguishing equipment, such as dirt, sand, or garden hose, shall be available for immediate use. No recreational fires shall occur during a time in which a county burn ban is in effect for Brazoria County. Cooking fires contained in barbeque grills, barbeque pits, and other open flame cooking devices are allowed.
13. We Love Our Trees: We know you do too. Remember, no cutting, climbing, driving nails/screws, or attaching objects to trees is permitted. If you find that a limb needs trimming, please contact the staff at Live Oak RV Park and we will be happy to help you.
14. Jones Creek: Is home to venomous snakes and occasionally alligators. Please be cautious around the water, especially with small dogs and children.
15. Pets: Are permitted and must be registered with park management. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and under control of an individual able to manage the animal. Animals may not be tied or put on a run outside the RV. No more than 2 pets are allowed per site. Cats at the park are inside pets only and are not allowed outside unless on a leash. Guests must pickup and throw away their pet’s waste. Animals shall not disturb other guests with barking or violent behavior.
The following dog breeds are not allowed in the park due to insurance regulations. (Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, Chows, Great Danes, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Boxers, Wolf-hybrids, or a mix of any of these breeds.) Management has the authority to refuse service based on any animal that a guest may have.
16. Trash: The dumpster is located near the park entrance and is emptied twice weekly. Guests must keep their sites clean, orderly, and free of trash including cigarette butts and animal waste. Failure to do so will result in a cleanup fee of $25 per violation.
17. Hoses & Cords: Must be coiled, tied, and out of the way of groundskeeping. Clotheslines, electric space heaters, cheater boxes, and pigtails are not allowed. The park is not responsible for any electrical components on RVs.
18. Hose Bib Vacuum Breakers: Are required by law and must not be removed.
19. Sewer Seal: A positive sewer seal is required at both ends and must be maintained at all times. Texas law requires that the sewer hose must be fastened using a connector or a rubber donut.
20. Septic Pump Systems: The systems have an alarm that can be silenced by flipping the black switch to mute. If alarm sounds after business hours, please flip the switch, and then notify the manager first thing in the morning.
21. Children: Must be under a watchful eye of a parent/guardian. You are responsible for their safety and welfare.
22. Subletting / Renting: Subletting or renting of an RV by a current renter is prohibited.
23. RV Upkeep: Power-washing is not allowed in the morning, but may be performed in the afternoon prior to 5:00 pm. However, Bucket washing is allowed anytime, and we encourage you to keep your RV clean and in good repair. Vehicle repair is not allowed in the park.
24. Check-Out Time: Is at Noon. We kindly request notice before moving out.
25. Conduct: Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive, and vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. You will be required to leave immediately.
26. Acts of Nature: Live Oak RV Park is in a strong storm and hurricane prone area. A bad storm or a hurricane could happen at anytime with little warning. Please be prepared in the event of a storm warning to secure your trailer and personal property as soon as possible. In the event of a hurricane warning, when Live Oak management or officials require you to evacuate the park, all persons will be required to leave the property and take all personal property including vehicles and trailers with them. Please see Hurricane Preparation Procedures below.
27. Live Oak RV Park has a Zero Tolerance Policy: If law enforcement is called for any reason other than for medical or fire emergencies, you will be asked to leave immediately. There will be no refund or pro-rating of your site cost. If we have to discuss your behavior with you, you may be asked to leave.
28. Emergencies: Dial 911 for emergencies requiring fire, police, ambulance or any other emergency response. For non-emergencies, please call the manager at 979.824.8774. If we do not answer, please leave a message, and we will return your call. Our normal business hours are 8am to 5pm
Violation of any of these rules may result in immediate dismissal from the park. Illegal activity or suspected illegal activity will be reported to the proper law enforcement agency, and you will be removed from the park without refund.