6. Pediatricians Inc. is required by law to maintain the privacy of protected health information and to provide individuals with notice of its legal duties and privacy practices with respect to protected health information.
7. Pediatricians Inc. is required to abide by the terms of the notice currently in effect.
8. Pediatricians Inc. reserves the right to change the terms of this notice. The new notice provisions will be effective for all protected health information that it maintains and we will provide a copy at next visit after revision.
9. If they believe their privacy rights have been violated, individuals may complain to Pediatricians Incorporated and to the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services, without fear retaliation by the organization. A brief description of how the individual may file a complaint follows: in writing, outlining the source, date, & reason.
10. Pediatricians Inc. contact person for matters relating to complaints is: Practice Administrator, Pediatricians Inc., 955 Main Street #103 and #106, Winchester, MA 01890. Phone 781-729-4262, Fax 781-729-0693.
11. This notice is first in effect in April 17, 2021.