Our Agreement With You
Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. You are expected to understand your policy and contact them with specific questions. If there is a change in your insurance or coverage, it is your responsibility to notify our office in order for us to verify your coverage. You will be responsible for the full fee if insurance cannot be verified for any reason.
As a courtesy, we will file your dental insurance on your behalf and accept assignment of payment. Please note, most plans only cover a portion of the cost of dental care. If for any reason your insurance company does not respond with payment within 45 days after service was rendered, the balance will be considered your responsibility and due and payable in full immediately.
Dexter Pediatric Dentistry recommends preventive care and treatment that is in the best interest of your child’s oral health. We do NOT and CANNOT recommend treatment based on your insurance coverage.
We will ESTIMATE expenses at or prior to each of your visits to our office; however, please be prepared for any deductible, co-pay, or other expenses in excess of the estimates at the time of service. We gladly accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, CHECK, Care Credit®, and CASH. We reserve the right to charge a $26.00 returned check fee.
We know your time is valuable and so we do our best to make the most of the time we have with you. We make every effort to schedule appointments at the best time for you and your child. We know situations arise that prevent you from keeping an appointment and we simply ask that you give us a 24 hour advanced notice. This is so that we may offer the appointment to another patient who may be in need of the time. We reserve the right to charge a $35.00 cancellation fee for appointments broken with less than 24 hours notice.
- I have received and reviewed the information in this questionnaire and agreement.
- My answers on the health questionnaire are accurate to the best of my knowledge and I understand that this information will be used to guide appropriate dental treatment of my child. I will promptly notify Dexter Pediatric Dentistry of any changes in my child’s health
- I authorize Dexter Pediatric Dentistry to submit insurance claims on my behalf and direct payment of the dental benefits, otherwise payable to me, directly payable to the billing dentist.
- I understand it is my responsibility to review my insurance policy and to understand my specific dental benefits as well as to confirm coverage and eligibility for services.
- I agree to abide by the terms of this contract and pay for all deductible, co-pay, or other expenses in excess of the estimates at the time of service.